Just so you know

| Tuesday
As far as I can tell, I'm not dead, the same goes for my colleagues.

I have been gaming, that much can be said, but it lacks the same quirkiness of indie titles when I say I'm playing Killzone 3 and Team Fortress 2.

Anyways, one of the more exciting bits of information I can present is that this space will be host to my book launch, so if you have questions by all means feel free to leave a comment.

The book's title is What Wolves Would Come? and it is a short horror novel depicting one of my favorite topics, the apocalypse, sort of.  Anyways, the starting price is four bucks, so you could go without a Big Mac for a day and give my little tome a read.

Or don't, in which case my feelings are just going to get hurt.

Thanks for reading as always guys.

1 comments:

The Curly Muse said...

Congrats my friend. Look forward to getting my hands on your story. I will admit that I am rather behind when it come to my reading, but when my fellow writers get published in any capacity, I cannot help but feel joy in my heart at their accomplishment.

Yay you!!!

Have Goodness!
Rae (from Twitter) :)