Awesome Shit To Play: Super Mega Worm

| Wednesday
Have you ever played a really badass iPhone game?  I mean like the type you just sort of go wow at.  If not, you really need to check out Super Mega Worm.  Super Mega Worm is quite possibly the candidate for game of the year.  You jump around as a giant death worm and you crush and eviscerate all the pathetic humans in your wormy path.  Bonus points go to the decidedly retro design.  Anyways, I discovered this a couple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty fun.  So, I decided to give everyone a little heads up and give it a shot.  Here's a few images for your approval.




If you have a pair of eyes, it's pretty easy to see that Super Mega Worm is the hotness incarnate for the iPhone and iPod Touch.  I've wasted a lot of time playing this game and trying to see how much gore I can cover my screen in.

0 comments: