Absurd Title, Even More Absurd Concept

| Tuesday
You gotta really wonder about a fella that would name helm such an unsightly title.  But that's really the beauty of my life, you have to take a lot of wonder in the absurd and laugh things off.  It's like watching a clown get hit by a car, tragic until the nose goes honk-honk and then you're falling over laughing.  To put it plainly, this is my outlet to say nasty words and try to tell jokes that'll never work in any other context.  I can bitch about how a dimwitted hooker like Katy Perry got on Sesame Street, and all the absurd details of the trainwreck that is modern pop culture.  I like comic books, puppies, Bruce Lee films, and occasionally doing stupid things like scaring old people in public places.

In some inescapable way, I feel as though I'm drawn to the abjectly diseased things our society seems to be fascinated with.  I don't really understand the appeal of watching people humiliate themselves on television for people on a weekly basis, but I can really appreciate the humor in the situation.  I can appreciate the fact that our kids don't know what an onion looks like even more though.  Anyways, this is might be an unfiltered chronicle of a nerdy guy's experiences and his attempts to make it as a writer.  Time will tell though.

0 comments: